Thank you so, SO much Emma from Emwills Eleven for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! It really means so much to me. Thank you for always being so lovely and supportive. ♥
Emma has an incredible blog and everything she writes is such a joyful read. It would be amazing for you to check her out! :)
Now, the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is very similar to the Leibster Award and is generally geared towards people who are sweet, supportive, and generous to their fellow bloggers. It means so much to me that I have been nominated for this and I will tag those who really are some of the sincerest people whom I have spoken to through blogging.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs, link them in your post, and let them know you have nominated them.
1. What is your food heaven and food hell?
My food heaven would definitely have to be a caesar salad. They are just too, too amazing! My food hell would have to be fish. I’ve never been a fan, really!
2. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
I do! I have a fluffy, adorable, and sometimes a bit high-maintenance cat that shares the same hair colour as me. I love him very, very much (so much I could never fully express it)!
3. When was the last time you laughed so hard that you cried?
Oh, my! I know it was last week when I was with my cousin, but I don’t particularly recall what we were laughing about exactly. I feel whenever we are together, we always have at least one of these moments. They are always wonderful.
4. What is/was your favourite school subject?
My favourite school subject is definitely Sociology. It will be my university major, and I am quite excited to study it. I also absolutely adore Literature.
5. What is/are your beauty essential or essentials?
I have many beauty essentials that include many Yves Saint Laurent face makeups, Topshop blushes, brushes, and nail polishes, as well as Vaseline!
6. Where was the last place you went on holiday/vacation?
My last holiday was nearly two years ago when I traveled through the UK and Ireland. It was absolutely the best adventure and couple of weeks EVER!
7. What do you prefer – the city or the countryside?
Ahhh, this is quite a hard one for me. I really have to say both. I love the busyness of the city, yet I also adore the peacefulness of the countryside. I’d like to live in a city for much of the next few years, but I could also see myself living in the countryside sometime. They’re both incredibly lovely!
8. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
Oh my! I would definitely have to say Ed Sheeran. I’m not sure how it would go, though, because he is absolutely brilliant and I am quite shy!
9. What is the last book you read?
I recently read The Program by Suzanne Young and it was definitely one of the greatest books I have ever read. I absolutely loved it!
10. What 3 items would you want if you were alone on a desert island for a fortnight?
I would really, really want the love of my life, some water, and a jumper. :)
1. What is your favourite TV show?
2. Where would your dream holiday be?
3. Have you ever done something really unbelivable, only to have no one around to see it?
4. How many languages do you speak?
5. Is there anything you wish would become trendy again in fashion?
6. If you could have any feature from an animal what would you want?
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
8. Which of the 5 senses would you say is your strongest?
9. Has anyone ever approached you thinking you were someone else?
10. What three things do you think about most each day?
I Nominate… ♥
My Make Up Tipps
Day In My Dreams
Good Lettered Mind
Fi’s Little Blog
I am looking forward to reading all of your responses! Thank you all so much for being so lovely. :)
Thank you SO much for reading! I really, really appreciate it. I hope you’ve enjoyed this post and most especially, I hope you have an incredibly lovely day. ♥