Hello everybody! x I hope you are well today.
Yesterday, I was nominated for the Creative Bloggers Award by the amazing Christina from The Lifestyle Counter. Her blog is filled with posts about fashion, beauty, and life and I always look forward to reading her writing! Thank you so much for this nomination, Chrisitna! It means so much and I love your blog immensely. x
Today, I was also nominated for the Creative Bloggers Award by the lovely Dora from Sodora. I absolutely love her blog since she posts everything beauty and fashion related. Everything she writes is very inspiring and I always smile at her words. She is also really, really sweet so please go check her out if you haven’t already! Thank you so much Dora for this nomination! I really, really appreciate it. :) x
5 Facts About Me:
1. I’m very much a geek when it comes to literature. I could analyze prose or poems all day long.
2. I have a bit of an obsession with macaroons. I would truly pay anything to get them, even though they tend to be quite expensive.
3. I’ve always wanted to live in a 3rd-world nation for a bit. I want to help in any way I can, live in their culture, and learn from people who don’t necessarily experience today’s sometimes too modernized society. I have trouble with the idea of what advanced technology has done to us, and I want to actually experience life more often.
4. I try really hard every day to connect to my soul. I feel as though I have a responsibility over it; to feed it, to make it smile, to make it happy.
5. I’m really into curly, and possibly a bit messy hair with a middle-part. I think it’s really effortless and flexible for any day out.
Thank you all for being so lovely! I am very much looking forward to reading your posts regarding this award. I hope you have an amazing day! xxx