Hello everybody! I hope today has brought you many smiles and much love. And if it hasn’t, I’m sending some to you now virtually! xoxoxo
A few days back, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely and amazing Franzi from FranzisBeautyBits! I am so happy to write about this award for the second time now because I just think it’s quite sweet and can really make someone smile. It definetly made me smile!
If you have a minute, it would be so wonderful if you could check out Franzi’s blog. It’s filled with beauty, fashion, and a bunch of little bits that are always so great!
Franzi, thank you so much for this nomination! I really, truly appreciate it and I am so happy to support one another. Thank you, thank you! :)
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer 11 questions that have been given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them!
- Where’d you like to go for your next holiday?
I am moving to Dublin in August, and I am beyond excited to live and begin my life there! I’ve never been on a proper holiday, so I feel like living in my favourite place will be a true dream come true. I am also going to be spending a lot of time in the UK, which I am also extremely thrilled to experience. I hope to travel a lot when I move since I really love to see places I’ve never been to before.
2. What will be the next big thing you want to get yourself (e.g. laptop, new shelf, etc.)?
Since I am beginning university in the fall, I really need a new laptop. It’s quite hard since I don’t have one currently, and I really need to purchase one soon even though the thought of how much they are now adays makes me quite anxious!
3. Top 5 most played songs on your iPod / mp3-player?
- Never Stop by Safety Suit
- This Love by Taylor Swift
- Midnight Swim by St. Grandson
- Operate by ASTR
- Afire Love by Ed Sheeran
4. All time favourite sport?
FUTBOL, FUTBOL, FUTBOL! (AKA American Soccer). Ah, sorry! I got quite excited with that one. I played for nearly ten years on around 3 teams per year, and I absolutely loved it. I was so sad I had to stop playing a couple years ago, and I would truly do anything to be able to play properly again.
5. Top 5 Cities you want to visit / you already visited?
6. Favourite subject at school?
Definetly sociology! It will be my major in university. I also adore Literature and am quite a geek about it!
7. Why did you start blogging?
I really love the idea of expressing myself through writing that can possibly help someone throughout their life. I adore writing and I feel as though my blog is an amazing way to release all of my stress, and simply be myself.
8. Which mobile phone do you own at the moment?
I have the iPhone 5s in Silver! I really love it.
9. Name 3 things you can’t live without?
This is so hard beacause I can’t live without many things! I’d have to say books, love, and travel.
10. Your guilty pleasure?
I am quite obsessed with Skittles… it’s getting bad. Although, I like Skittles in the UK more than I do in the US, so I’ve got to get some when I go this summer!
11. Chocolate or Crisps?
Crisps! I love chocolate, but I don’t wish to have it quite often.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What makes you smile?
3. What is one of your talents?
4. Who is a hero in your life?
5. What is a great memory from your past?
6. If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
7. What is your favorite season of the year?
8. What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
9. If you have some spare time, what do you do?
10. Do you prefer a home-cooked meal, or to go out to a restaurant?
11. What do you do to make others feel better?
The Liebster Award is all about spreading love to fellow bloggers you adore, so I am going to do just that. I hope it’s okay that I nominated some new people that I have just followed. I know some of my nominations have been awarded in the past, but I really believe you all deserve it as many times as possible! ♥
I hope you all have a lovely day and I am very much looking forward to reading your responses!
All my love, Julla ♥